COSMETIC AND FAMILY DENTISTRY
Our practice is committed to provide you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Your First Visit
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
- During your first visit we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take and evaluate digital records (90% less radiation than traditional radiographs) of your teeth
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Perform a thorough examination of your teeth and gums
- Perform a thorough check of the soft tissues of your head and neck
- After your examination and cleaning are complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your digital records, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Patient questionnaires can be completed online and arrive at our office through our secure, paperless network
- Your dental insurance card
- A list of questions or concerns that you may have regarding your treatment
- Names of any medications that you may be taking
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy. We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last 45 to 90 minutes.